Thread poster: Sonia Almeida
Sonia Almeida
Sonia Almeida  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:59
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 20, 2014

Hello everyone!

I am having problems when saving a target file when using Studio 2011.
I get the following message:

Failed to save target content: cannot find file type definition with id Html 5 2.0.0.0

Does anybody know how to fix the problem?
Many thanks in advance!

Luiz Barucke
Luiz Barucke  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:59
Spanish to Portuguese
+ ...
Restarting the project Sep 20, 2014

Olá, Sonia.

I made a search on this issue, but I could not find any answer to your problem.

Once I've had a problem to export target files with Trados 2011 (another error that I cannot remember right now), and the only way I could solve it was restarting the translation from the original source file (restarting the project with an imported TM).

You could open again the source file with Trados Studio, apply the TM you've already fed with your current transl
... See more
Olá, Sonia.

I made a search on this issue, but I could not find any answer to your problem.

Once I've had a problem to export target files with Trados 2011 (another error that I cannot remember right now), and the only way I could solve it was restarting the translation from the original source file (restarting the project with an imported TM).

You could open again the source file with Trados Studio, apply the TM you've already fed with your current translation and then try to export it to a target file.

Espero que funcione.

Abraços.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem saving target file in Studio 2011

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »