Bernd Moos (X)
Bernd Moos (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:08
English to German
Sep 2, 2014

Hi guys,

since upgrading to 2014, I have encountered a few unpleasant phenomena:

a) With "Cloud" the search for translation results has considerably slowed down Trados. This is simply not acceptable. Will this continue even after my trial period has expired?

b) I still have the problem that my termbase viewer says "no open termbase" although a termbase is open and displays search results but won't let me add (F2, F12) new terms ...

I
... See more
Hi guys,

since upgrading to 2014, I have encountered a few unpleasant phenomena:

a) With "Cloud" the search for translation results has considerably slowed down Trados. This is simply not acceptable. Will this continue even after my trial period has expired?

b) I still have the problem that my termbase viewer says "no open termbase" although a termbase is open and displays search results but won't let me add (F2, F12) new terms ...

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could give me a hint regarding these issues!
Collapse

Daltry Gárate
Daltry Gárate
Bolivia
Local time: 01:08
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same here, have you found a solution? Dec 18, 2015

I have the same problem. I would really appreciate if you can share the solution for this bug.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No open termbase

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »