Thread poster: Matti Borg
Matti Borg
Matti Borg  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 03:23
German to Finnish
+ ...
Aug 29, 2014

I have had Studio four years now, first the 2009 version and then 2011. In the whole time the proofreading has not functioned (Finnish). I mean the MS Word spell checker, that Hunspell is worth nothing. At least in Finnish.
I have Office 2007 and no other Word versions on the computer. I think it would be time to get this fixed. Could it be possible? Has someone managed to do that?

Now I tried it again. There was a long "installation process" of Word, and after that this brill
... See more
I have had Studio four years now, first the 2009 version and then 2011. In the whole time the proofreading has not functioned (Finnish). I mean the MS Word spell checker, that Hunspell is worth nothing. At least in Finnish.
I have Office 2007 and no other Word versions on the computer. I think it would be time to get this fixed. Could it be possible? Has someone managed to do that?

Now I tried it again. There was a long "installation process" of Word, and after that this brilliant information: "Unable to select spell checker extension. Unable to locate if Microsoft Word is installed on this machine."
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spellchecking in Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »