Richard Hill
Richard Hill  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 02:02
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
Jul 28, 2014

Hi all,

Having seen the upgrade options here http://www.proz.com/sdltrados/upgrade I have a couple of questions:

- As the 2011 to 2014 upgrades seem pricey, can I upgrade from Studio 2011 Freelance (single-user license) to Studio 2011 plus? If so, will I be able to use the Autosuggest add-on I already own on two computers following the upgrade? And what does this upgrade co
... See more
Hi all,

Having seen the upgrade options here http://www.proz.com/sdltrados/upgrade I have a couple of questions:

- As the 2011 to 2014 upgrades seem pricey, can I upgrade from Studio 2011 Freelance (single-user license) to Studio 2011 plus? If so, will I be able to use the Autosuggest add-on I already own on two computers following the upgrade? And what does this upgrade cost?

- If I upgrade from Studio 2011 Freelance to SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance Plus, which costs a hefty 370€, again, will I be able to use the Autosuggest add-on I already own (for 2011) on two computers following the upgrade?

My SDL account shows other upgrade options to include Autosuggest, but I wonder if I am upgrading from a single-user license (with Autosuggest Add-on) to plus (with Autosuggest), do I really need to pay US$ 525 to be able to use Autosuggest on two computers?

Many thanks!

Richard
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 to 2011 Plus or 2014 plus upgrade

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »