SDL Studio 2014 completion percentage stuck at 0.0%
Thread poster: TECHNOGRAFIA
TECHNOGRAFIA
TECHNOGRAFIA  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 21:15
May 5, 2014

Hi everyone,
I use Studio 2014 to prepare various translation packages for our team of linguists. We are facing a problem though, and I don't know how to solve it so any help would be appreciated.
Every time I send my linguists a full, proper package, whenever they open the file for translation in the Editor pane, the completion percentage at the bottom right of the screen remains stuck at 0.0%.
Even when they are proceeding with the translation, it remains at 0.0%, never chang
... See more
Hi everyone,
I use Studio 2014 to prepare various translation packages for our team of linguists. We are facing a problem though, and I don't know how to solve it so any help would be appreciated.
Every time I send my linguists a full, proper package, whenever they open the file for translation in the Editor pane, the completion percentage at the bottom right of the screen remains stuck at 0.0%.
Even when they are proceeding with the translation, it remains at 0.0%, never changes.
Now, I know that for some this is not a big deal, but my team finds this very helpful in judging their progress at a glance, and I was wondering if anyone knows why this is happening.
I should mention here that this happens only with the packages I prepare them, if they get packages from other clients of theirs, they told me that they do not have the same issue.
Any ideas?
Thank you in advance!
Popie (PM)

[Edited at 2014-05-05 15:50 GMT]
Collapse

Amalia Guanter
Amalia Guanter  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Same problem - progress percentage stuck at zero Aug 28, 2014

Hello,

I received a package from one of my clients and I am having the same problem. The progress percentage remains at zero although many of the segments are actually translated.

It's the first time this has happenned to me, but it is rather annoying since I don't know how far along I am and cannot accurately estimate how long until I finish the translation.

Does anyone know how to avoid this?

Thank you in advance.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Studio 2014 completion percentage stuck at 0.0%

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »