Integrare Multifultor + Studio 2011 SP2
Thread poster: George Luca
George Luca
George Luca  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:29
German to Romanian
+ ...
Jun 17, 2014

Pot lansa o comandă de căutare cu Multifultor (1.2.0.1) din orice aplicație și orice alt program de asistare a traducerii, dar nu pot face asta din Studio 2011 SP2.
Este cumva un bug cunoscut sau îmi scapă ceva?
Săpăturile mele pe internet nu au condus la nici un rezultat până acum.
Progrămelul îmi place mult mai mult decât MT 2011 Widget și mă înnebunește faptul că nu-l pot integra în Studio.
Este binevenită orice sugestie (chiar și brainstorming-
... See more
Pot lansa o comandă de căutare cu Multifultor (1.2.0.1) din orice aplicație și orice alt program de asistare a traducerii, dar nu pot face asta din Studio 2011 SP2.
Este cumva un bug cunoscut sau îmi scapă ceva?
Săpăturile mele pe internet nu au condus la nici un rezultat până acum.
Progrămelul îmi place mult mai mult decât MT 2011 Widget și mă înnebunește faptul că nu-l pot integra în Studio.
Este binevenită orice sugestie (chiar și brainstorming-ul) deoarece eu mi-am cam epuizat și bruma de cunoștințe și puțina imaginație din dotare.
Collapse

Claus Sprick
Claus Sprick  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:29
French to German
+ ...
Try another keyboard shortcut? Jun 27, 2014

Dear George,

I have no problem at all starting MF from within Studio *2014* SP2, using the default shortcut Ctrl+B.

In MF, check your keyboard shortcuts (Programm-Einstellungen, Liste der aktiven Tastenkürzel anzeigen). For starting the search (or group search), maybe you have chosen a shortcut that has already been assigned by Studio, or by another programme you are running. Try another one.

Of course, MF must already/still be running if you want to do a
... See more
Dear George,

I have no problem at all starting MF from within Studio *2014* SP2, using the default shortcut Ctrl+B.

In MF, check your keyboard shortcuts (Programm-Einstellungen, Liste der aktiven Tastenkürzel anzeigen). For starting the search (or group search), maybe you have chosen a shortcut that has already been assigned by Studio, or by another programme you are running. Try another one.

Of course, MF must already/still be running if you want to do a search from within Studio (the MF icon in your Windows toolbar must be coloured; if it is grey, MF does not accept keyboard shortcuts).

Claus
Collapse

George Luca
George Luca  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:29
German to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jun 29, 2014

Dear Claus,
Many thanks for your replay, which comes a little bit as a surprise, as the topic was posted in the Romanian forum.
At least, I know that there is no "natural" incompatibility between MF and Studio and that there are also happy users of both.
I have already tried a lot of keystroke combinations (at least 20), but to no avail.
As the same problem occurs when I try to use Studio in combination with XBench, I suppose that not MF is the culprit. MF works f
... See more
Dear Claus,
Many thanks for your replay, which comes a little bit as a surprise, as the topic was posted in the Romanian forum.
At least, I know that there is no "natural" incompatibility between MF and Studio and that there are also happy users of both.
I have already tried a lot of keystroke combinations (at least 20), but to no avail.
As the same problem occurs when I try to use Studio in combination with XBench, I suppose that not MF is the culprit. MF works fine in combination with all other applications or CAT tools (for instance Across) and I am delighted about it.
For the time being my workflow with MF from within Studio is: CTR+ C (to copy text), one mouse click to minimize Studio window ,one keystroke combination to access MF, another mouse click to get text from clipboard and a final mouse click to look up. I want to skip those three mouse clicks.
In the meanwhile I got into direct contact with Mr Keller, the developer of MF, and he was so kind to give me some instructions (working without hotkeys, 5 keys mouse, and more) which I have to follow in the next days in order to optimize my workflow with MF+Studio.
I thank you once again for your support.
Best regards,
George
Collapse

Rolf Keller
Rolf Keller
Germany
Local time: 10:29
English to German
The new Multifultor is faster Sep 23, 2014

George Luca wrote:
CTR+ C (to copy text), one mouse click to minimize Studio window ,one keystroke combination to access MF, another mouse click to get text from clipboard and a final mouse click to look up. I want to skip those three mouse clicks.

With the new Multifultor 2.0.0.1 you'll be faster:
Click MF's new icon palette, Ctrl-C in Studio, click Lookup in MF.

Download: See my profile.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Integrare Multifultor + Studio 2011 SP2

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »