Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Discussion for ProZ.com's 2014 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2014): Free Tools for Translators

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for ProZ.com's 2014 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2014): Free Tools for Translators".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

violeta04
violeta04  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 08:38
English to French
Availability of the sessions Sep 30, 2014

I couldn't visit the event pages during the live hours but I would really appreciate being able to listen the recorded contents.

trad1
trad1
Local time: 15:38
Italian to English
+ ...
Clear, concise, and indeed useful! Oct 1, 2014

Great presentation. Thanks for the insight.

Peggy Spitzner
Peggy Spitzner
Germany
Local time: 15:38
English to German
+ ...
Session not working Oct 1, 2014

I can not listen to the sessions of this event on any computer. I can see everything and I have enabled Java Script etc., but there is no sound. Why?

Lee Junho
Lee Junho  Identity Verified
South Korea
Local time: 22:38
Member (2013)
English to Korean
+ ...
Thank you. It would be of much help. Oct 2, 2014

Thank you Irene.

I didn't know there were so many useful free resources.
Some may be of great help to my work.

Thank you again, and good luck with everything you do.

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:38
Spanish to English
+ ...
Audio configurations on listeners end Oct 2, 2014

Apologies that you're experiencing difficulties, but there must be some setting/configuration on youe end preventing audio playback as the audio is present, and many other attendees have watched/listened to the session.

Are you able to hear youtube videos?

Drew

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com's 2014 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2014): Free Tools for Translators

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »