For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Emily Rengers
Emily Rengers
Brazil
Local time: 08:32
Portuguese to English
Time of courses Apr 18, 2017

Dear Maria,

I am interested in your courses; however, I am not available in the mornings? Will you be providing any in the afternoon?

Thank you!
Emily

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
May sessions will be scheduled soon Apr 19, 2017

Dear Emily,

Thanks for your interest in attending this session! I will be organizing upcoming webinars for May soon, and would be happy to schedule one in the afternoon. I can also record tomorrow's session and send you the video once it's done.

I will get in touch with you via email once new sessions are scheduled, and to send you that video.

Best regards,
Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »