For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Microsoft Word Avançado para tradutores: ganhando produtividade com uma ferramenta básica

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Microsoft Word Avançado para tradutores: ganhando produtividade com uma ferramenta básica".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

mari_bny
mari_bny  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 03:28
English to Portuguese
Não recebi o link para entrar no webinar. Jul 26, 2016

Pessoal, bom dia.
Todos os inscritos já receberam o link de acesso?
Será que se conseguir receber o link durante ou depois do webinar, consigo acessar a gravação da aula depois?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Não recebi o link para entrar no webinar. Aug 2, 2016

mari_bny wrote:

Pessoal, bom dia.
Todos os inscritos já receberam o link de acesso?
Será que se conseguir receber o link durante ou depois do webinar, consigo acessar a gravação da aula depois?

Hi mari_bny,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Please find the video at your My videos page http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Jonatas Bica
Jonatas Bica  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 03:28
Member (2016)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Course Aug 24, 2016

Hi,

I had applied to the course, but had to contact my bank manager to manage the payment; so it is done. To whom can I send the receipt and carry on my registration?

Best regards,

Jônatas Bica

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Course Aug 25, 2016

JonatasBica wrote:

Hi,

I had applied to the course, but had to contact my bank manager to manage the payment; so it is done. To whom can I send the receipt and carry on my registration?

Best regards,

Jônatas Bica

Hi Jônatas,

Please submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/ and report your payment information. Thank you very much in advance.

My bests,
Helen

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Microsoft Word Avançado para tradutores: ganhando produtividade com uma ferramenta básica

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »