For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Wordfast - First Steps with Wordfast Pro 4

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Wordfast - First Steps with Wordfast Pro 4".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Katherine Simpson
Katherine Simpson  Identity Verified
Zimbabwe
Local time: 20:28
German to English
+ ...
Spellchecker in Wordfast Pro 4.8 Jul 25, 2016

I have just started using Wordfast Pro 4.8, but am having a problem. When I click "Spellcheck File", an error message appears that says "Spellchecker is unavailable for language en-GB". If this is a common problem, please can you address it and whether it can be fixed.

Reginaldo Francisco
Reginaldo Francisco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 15:28
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Spellchecker in Wordfast Pro 4.8 Jul 28, 2016

Katherine Waghorn wrote:

I have just started using Wordfast Pro 4.8, but am having a problem. When I click "Spellcheck File", an error message appears that says "Spellchecker is unavailable for language en-GB". If this is a common problem, please can you address it and whether it can be fixed.

Dear Katherine,

Please go to Help tab, click on Wordfast 4 Update, choose en-GB spellchecker, update and restart.

Mauro Monteverdi
Mauro Monteverdi
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TXLF to TXLM Jul 29, 2016

Do you know if I can export the TXLF file to TXLM format for those who are still using the previous version of WF?

Reginaldo Francisco
Reginaldo Francisco  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TXLF to TXLM Aug 8, 2016

Mauro Monteverdi wrote:

Do you know if I can export the TXLF file to TXLM format for those who are still using the previous version of WF?

Hi Mauro,

No need to export it. WFP3 supports TXLF files.

noeliabg
noeliabg
Czech Republic
Local time: 19:28
English to Spanish
TXLF to TXLM Oct 8, 2016

Hi,

I've just started using Wordfast Pro 4 and I'd like to know if there is a way to convert txlf files into txlm (or if Trados can open txlf files).
A client of mine works with Trados and she wasn't able to open the txlf with it. Now she is asking me to send her a txlm version of that document.

Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Wordfast - First Steps with Wordfast Pro 4

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »