For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - Do what you are good at – translate – and let memoQ & Language Terminal take care of the rest

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - Do what you are good at – translate – and let memoQ & Language Terminal take care of the rest".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ehsan Hamzeluyi
Ehsan Hamzeluyi
Iran
Local time: 18:47
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Very good topic Jan 29, 2016

Thank you for your helpful webinars.

Lori Larsen-Hoff
Lori Larsen-Hoff
Belgium
Local time: 17:17
German to English
+ ...
Late Notification Feb 9, 2016

I would have loved to attend, but didn't get the email that it was on until the 9th!

Elisa Caligiana
Elisa Caligiana
Italy
Local time: 17:17
English to Italian
+ ...
Late Notification Feb 9, 2016

I would have loved to take part, but I received the notification on the 9th, while the webinar was on the 8th. Too bad indeed!

Teresa Bento
Teresa Bento  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 16:17
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Same here Feb 9, 2016

I wish I had received the e-mail sooner. Now I can't even watch the video of the webinar, because I wasn't able to register.

Lori Larsen-Hoff wrote:

I would have loved to attend, but didn't get the email that it was on until the 9th!

Elizabeth Best
Elizabeth Best
United States
Local time: 11:17
Member (2013)
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Will it be offered as a download? Feb 9, 2016

Several of us apparently missed this webinar. Will it be offered in recorded form for download?

Vera H.
Vera H.  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:17
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
E-Mail sent too late for registration and viewing of video Feb 9, 2016

Since we all received this notification too late to register for the video, I wonder if an exception can be made to access the video anyway? Do MemoQ subscribers with active membership have access to it?

survivor77
survivor77
Local time: 08:17
English to Russian
+ ...
E-mail was sent a day after the webinar happened and too late for registration Feb 9, 2016

I received the email regarding this webinar a day after it happened. Since it is not my fault, can you make an exception and allow all the people who got the email too late to be able to download and view the video of this webinar?

August Minke
August Minke  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:17
Dutch to English
+ ...
video/download? Feb 9, 2016

Is there a way to view this webinar later? I could not attend at the time the webinar was held.

hamdetti
hamdetti
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Webinar missed Feb 9, 2016

The same here. The message arrived too late. Could you make this webinar accessible to us too?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - Do what you are good at – translate – and let memoQ & Language Terminal take care of the rest

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »