For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - memoQ: make the most out of the newest version of the world's most dynamic translation environment

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - memoQ: make the most out of the newest version of the world's most dynamic translation environment".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

antocostanzo
antocostanzo
Italy
Mrs. Antonella Costanzo Dec 4, 2014

This course is interesting and could make to have new job opportunity

John Colangelo
John Colangelo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:06
Member (2006)
Arabic to English
+ ...
Mea Culpa Dec 17, 2014

I did not know how to register for this course. Can the recording be viewed? Thank you.

Gina Ferioli
Gina Ferioli
Argentina
Local time: 02:06
Spanish to English
+ ...
Where to post the questions Dec 17, 2014

I am sorry but I seem to have misunderstood where to write the questions. Due to that, I cannot ask anything to clear my doubts.
EDIT: Nvm, found it.

[Edited at 2014-12-17 18:35 GMT]

Tanja Baxter
Tanja Baxter
Switzerland
Local time: 07:06
English to German
video recording Dec 17, 2014

Hi Istvan

it was mentioned during the session that we would be able to view the recording of this session. Could you post the link for this? I found the session very interesting but had to leave half way through and would like to watch the video.

Many thanks
Tanja

Marina Hion
Marina Hion  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 02:06
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Very good Mar 30, 2015

Really interesting video to understand how MemoQ works.

[Edited at 2015-03-30 21:23 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - memoQ: make the most out of the newest version of the world's most dynamic translation environment

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »