Oriol Vives (X)
Oriol Vives (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:03
English to Catalan
+ ...
May 14, 2017

Hi there,

I am having some issues using this feature. Once I am at the first menu (the one with the instructions on the right), I write the term, I select the target language (I am trying Spanish but the error happens with all the languages), and then I get no matches and no time to click "search" - the first and last fields (the one for the term and the one for the target language) automatically get erased/blank again. Can someone help me with this? The source language is already f
... See more
Hi there,

I am having some issues using this feature. Once I am at the first menu (the one with the instructions on the right), I write the term, I select the target language (I am trying Spanish but the error happens with all the languages), and then I get no matches and no time to click "search" - the first and last fields (the one for the term and the one for the target language) automatically get erased/blank again. Can someone help me with this? The source language is already filled in as English.

Thanks,
Collapse

Yolanda Broad
Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:03
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Is this the link you are using? May 15, 2017

I don't have any problem...

Is this the link you are using?

http://www.proz.com/search/

You might also try http://www.proz.com/search/?es=0 (old term search)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Web term search" not working.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »