Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Who prepares and sends your invoices?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
vixen
vixen  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 03:29
English to Dutch
+ ...
Greek invoices... Jun 23, 2014

I create my invoices myself and then send them to my Greek accountant, occasionally by e-mail, but usually my husband hand-delivers them.

Until last year, my accountant would manually fill out the Greek forms with the information from my Word documents, after which I would scan in these forms and combine them into a PDF file to be sent to my clients.

Even though the Greek tax office is now embracing electr
... See more
I create my invoices myself and then send them to my Greek accountant, occasionally by e-mail, but usually my husband hand-delivers them.

Until last year, my accountant would manually fill out the Greek forms with the information from my Word documents, after which I would scan in these forms and combine them into a PDF file to be sent to my clients.

Even though the Greek tax office is now embracing electronic forms, I still scan in the forms and add them to my own invoices. Since none of my clients is located in Greece, I cannot expect them to understand Greek invoices. After all, my own knowledge of Greek is still extremely limited, alas.
Collapse

Muriel Vasconcellos
Muriel Vasconcellos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:29
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Too many different formats Jun 24, 2014

Three of my clients have automatic invoicing on their Internet portal, each with entirely different formats and procedures. Another regular clients sends me a PDF that I have to fill in manually, scan, and return (I'd love it if they could upgrade to the PDFs that you can fill in online). Others have tricky requirements. And then there are the rest, for which I have a standard format.

In the time it would take me to explain to someone else how to do each format, I could have prepare
... See more
Three of my clients have automatic invoicing on their Internet portal, each with entirely different formats and procedures. Another regular clients sends me a PDF that I have to fill in manually, scan, and return (I'd love it if they could upgrade to the PDFs that you can fill in online). Others have tricky requirements. And then there are the rest, for which I have a standard format.

In the time it would take me to explain to someone else how to do each format, I could have prepared several myself.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Who prepares and sends your invoices?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »