Member (2006)
Swedish to German
+ ...
Oct 23, 2016

سلام،
در
http://eng.islam-today.ru/history/the-best-quotes-by-omar-khayyam/
ربشیت خیام به زبان انگلیسی نقل کرده می‌شود:
Who was beaten in his life, he will do more. Having eaten a peck of salt above appreciates honey. who shed tears, he laughs heartily. who was dying, he knows that he lives.
سع�
... See more
سلام،
در
http://eng.islam-today.ru/history/the-best-quotes-by-omar-khayyam/
ربشیت خیام به زبان انگلیسی نقل کرده می‌شود:
Who was beaten in his life, he will do more. Having eaten a peck of salt above appreciates honey. who shed tears, he laughs heartily. who was dying, he knows that he lives.
سعی کرده ام در اینترنت یک متن اصلی پیدا کنم ولی متأسفانه هیچ چیز نبود. آیا یکی از شما این ربعیت می‌شناسد و می‌تواند به من متن فارسی بدهد؟
به عنوان تشکر اینجا ترجمهٔ آلمانی درمی‌آوردم.
Collapse

Ahmad Hosseinzadeh
Ahmad Hosseinzadeh  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 01:27
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Ganjoor.net Oct 24, 2016

سلام
من رباعیات موجود در این وبسایت را مروری کردم اما نتوانستم موردی نزدیک به ترجمهٔ انگلیسی شما پیدا کنم. می‌توانید خودتان هم نگاهی بیندازید
http://ganjoor.net/khayyam/robaee/
موفق باشید

Ahdieh Ghasemi
Ahdieh Ghasemi
Iran
Local time: 01:27
Persian (Farsi) to English
+ ...
robayiat khayaam Oct 24, 2016

I have to thank you since your message made me to read the whole poems of Khayyam and I really enjoyed it but unfortunately I could not find a close match.

Matthias Quaschning-Kirsch
Matthias Quaschning-Kirsch  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:57
Member (2006)
Swedish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
خیلی ممنونم Oct 26, 2016

احمد، آن وبگاه را دیگر شناختم، ولی هنوز ندیده ام که آنجا امکان خستخو هم هست. ربعیت را پیدا نکردم، ولی برای جستجو کردن کلمت‌ها ی در نوشته‌های شاعران فایده بزرگ است.
عهدیه، خوشحالم که شما را خواناندم خیام را (نمی‌دانم ایا این فارسی درست بود یا نه...). این دفعهٔ اول نبود که از ترجمهٔ ربعیت خیام متن فارسی پیدا نکردم. شاید آن شعر مال او هیچ نیست. آنچه اینجا به اوروپا هم به او ربعیاتی نسبت دهند که ننوشته، ستایشی را نشان می‌دهد که خیام پیش انسان‌هاه زیاد اینجا هم دارد.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Mahmoud Akbari[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

یک ربعیت خیام جستجو می‌کنم

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »