Thread poster: Stanislaw Semczuk
Stanislaw Semczuk
Stanislaw Semczuk  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:07
Member (2007)
Polish to English
+ ...
Jan 16, 2017

I have send them an Invoice on Dec29. Received no confirmation. Inquired 3 times over the e-mail if they received it: incommunicado. Made a phone call this early morning 05:30 CET, the gentleman who received the call had no English.
I do not want to make fuss over the BlueBoard as yet, but perhaps a Korean-English translator who would be willing to ring them up and ask on my behalf ONLY if they received communications from me, and if they did not, how to communicate them with certainty.... See more
I have send them an Invoice on Dec29. Received no confirmation. Inquired 3 times over the e-mail if they received it: incommunicado. Made a phone call this early morning 05:30 CET, the gentleman who received the call had no English.
I do not want to make fuss over the BlueBoard as yet, but perhaps a Korean-English translator who would be willing to ring them up and ask on my behalf ONLY if they received communications from me, and if they did not, how to communicate them with certainty.
Best Regards
Stanislaw Semczuk
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Communication with a Seoul Translation Agent

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »