Thread poster: Andrew Chang
Andrew Chang
Andrew Chang  Identity Verified
Singapore
Local time: 18:56
Chinese to English
Jan 15, 2017

Hi,

I need to make an exchange for USD 135 n Paypal funds to Skrill. I understand there will be some charges and that's fine. The more important thing is that the exchanger can do it fast and is reliable. I have encountered a couple of scam websites.

I would really appreciate if you could introduce me to any such sites or if you are able to help with such an exchange for a fee of course. I need it done asap. Please emai
... See more
Hi,

I need to make an exchange for USD 135 n Paypal funds to Skrill. I understand there will be some charges and that's fine. The more important thing is that the exchanger can do it fast and is reliable. I have encountered a couple of scam websites.

I would really appreciate if you could introduce me to any such sites or if you are able to help with such an exchange for a fee of course. I need it done asap. Please email me: [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Andrew
Collapse

Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:56
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
Send money Jan 15, 2017

Hi Andrew,

if you already have a Skrill account, then just go to your PayPal account and send the money to your Skrill account. As far as I know, this should be possible.

Best,

Thayenga

Andrew Chang
Andrew Chang  Identity Verified
Singapore
Local time: 18:56
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Not Possible Jan 15, 2017

Hi Thayenga,

I have used Paypal and Skrill for years, I am afraid what you are suggesting is not possible.

Andrew

Thayenga wrote:

Hi Andrew,

if you already have a Skrill account, then just go to your PayPal account and send the money to your Skrill account. As far as I know, this should be possible.

Best,

Thayenga

Marina Diaponon
Marina Diaponon
Cote D'ivoire
Local time: 10:56
English to French
I know one but i don't know if it is reliable enough, i dodn't test it myself Jan 16, 2017

Andrew Chang wrote:

Hi,

I would really appreciate if you could introduce me to any such sites or if you are able to help with such an exchange for a fee of course. I need it done asap. Please email me: [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

I wouldn't mind giving you the link but we can't post link on proz so just sech on google : Global Money exchanging paypal to skrill and you'll find their website.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anyone knows of a reliable exchange to exchange Paypal to Skrill

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »