Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Current Subtitling Rates
Thread poster: R.Yuli
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Post being quoted, has been removed.
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Post being quoted, has been removed.
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Posts being quoted, has been removed.
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Skomantas Janonis
Skomantas Janonis
Lithuania
Local time: 20:35
English to Lithuanian
And how it went, what's the rate now for EN-LT translation/subtitling? ačiū Nov 2, 2016

Raminta P. wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am completely new in translation business (a recent graduate). I've been recently offered a translation that includes Monolingual Caption (LIT>LIT) as well as video translation (EN->LIT). However, I am asked to indicate my rates per minute. Would you be so kind and give me an insight about what could the possible rates be? I understand that it's very individual, but, on the other hand, as a person with almost no experience I cannot ask for "too much", and neither do I want to be sitting 16 hours a day in front of a computer, getting paid very little...

Thank you in advance.
Raminta

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Current Subtitling Rates

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »