Generating HTML preview after the project is created.
Thread poster: Elif Baykara Narbay
Elif Baykara Narbay
Elif Baykara Narbay  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 09:09
German to Turkish
+ ...
Mar 3, 2017

Hi all!

I use memoQ 2015. Recently, I created a project from a word file containing about 19K words and 2250 segments. While importing the file, the dialog box stated that no preview could be created. I thought that this was maybe caused by the rather large volume.

Today I created another project. This time there are about 21000 words and 3740 segments and I have a preview as well

Now, I h
... See more
Hi all!

I use memoQ 2015. Recently, I created a project from a word file containing about 19K words and 2250 segments. While importing the file, the dialog box stated that no preview could be created. I thought that this was maybe caused by the rather large volume.

Today I created another project. This time there are about 21000 words and 3740 segments and I have a preview as well

Now, I have questions:

1- What may have interfered with the creation of the preview in the first project?

2- I am still translating the first project. Is it possible to create a preview at this stage?

Thanks,
Elif
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Generating HTML preview after the project is created.

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »