Need to import MS Word 2010 WordArt texts into MemoQ 2015
Thread poster: kd42
kd42
kd42
Estonia
Local time: 06:19
English to Russian
Jun 5, 2016

My web research makes me think it is not possible. Am I right thinking so?
Thank you.

kd42
kd42
Estonia
English to Russian
TOPIC STARTER
I need Yes or No Jun 23, 2016

I thought that some guy from MemoQ user support team is hanging around this forum.
1 - He is not.
2 - He is, but Kilgray told him not to confirm the blind spots of MemoQ.
I don't really care, I found 2 workarounds.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
Why don't you share your workarounds? Jun 25, 2016

As far as I know, kilgray guys do not answer here at all. Well, at least, I've never seen any sound reply from them on this forum.
Enthusiastic users just give their advices if they have something to share. If your question remains unanswered, it only means that nobody had the same problem before.
Therefore it would be nice of you to share your experience. Maybe someone else would appreciate it in the future.
... See more
As far as I know, kilgray guys do not answer here at all. Well, at least, I've never seen any sound reply from them on this forum.
Enthusiastic users just give their advices if they have something to share. If your question remains unanswered, it only means that nobody had the same problem before.
Therefore it would be nice of you to share your experience. Maybe someone else would appreciate it in the future.

[Edited at 2016-06-25 15:54 GMT]
Collapse

István Lengyel
István Lengyel
Hungary
Local time: 05:19
English to Hungarian
+ ...
WordArt supported now Jul 25, 2016

Hi there,

It really is true, we do not provide support through Proz.com. However, you can always reach Kilgray at support at kilgray dot com. I have some good news to share though - since June, WordArt is supported in memoQ 2015.

https://www.memoq.com/memoq-build-june

Regards,
István

kd42
kd42
Estonia
English to Russian
TOPIC STARTER
No need to thank me so much, István Jul 25, 2016

Really.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need to import MS Word 2010 WordArt texts into MemoQ 2015

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »