Sometimes No TB entries displayed in Build 64
Thread poster: pjg111
pjg111
pjg111  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:00
English to French
Oct 15, 2014

Hi everybody,

Am I alone to experience this issue? Since I updated MemoQ to Build 64, my TB entries list is frequently (but not always) empty and no term is highlighted in the source segment while I still receive suggestions in the target segment. That’s particularly annoying.

I am running on Windows 7 Pro 64-bits and use a SSD as my primary hard drive. Moreover I recently upgraded my RAM to 12GB. So it cannot be an issue due to insufficient computer resources.
... See more
Hi everybody,

Am I alone to experience this issue? Since I updated MemoQ to Build 64, my TB entries list is frequently (but not always) empty and no term is highlighted in the source segment while I still receive suggestions in the target segment. That’s particularly annoying.

I am running on Windows 7 Pro 64-bits and use a SSD as my primary hard drive. Moreover I recently upgraded my RAM to 12GB. So it cannot be an issue due to insufficient computer resources.

I look forward to reading comments and possibly helpful suggestions.

Many thanks in advance.

Patrick

[Edited at 2014-10-15 23:42 GMT]
Collapse

Tapsa
Tapsa
Local time: 13:00
English to Finnish
You are not alone... Oct 19, 2014

It started in my system with build 63.

Win 8.1 and so on and so on. Nothing new done to my system..

Hope they'll fix it soon. This kind of behaviour I have experienced only with Studio, never before with MemoQ.

pjg111 wrote:

Hi everybody,

I look forward to reading comments and possibly helpful suggestions.

Many thanks in advance.

Patrick

[Edited at 2014-10-15 23:42 GMT]

[Edited at 2014-10-19 20:11 GMT]

pjg111
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Sometime No TB entries displayed in Build 64 Oct 21, 2014

@Tapsa,

Thanks for your comment/reply.

I’ve noticed that I have to create a fake or real TB entry so my existing TB list is refreshed and appears.

MikeTrans
MikeTrans
Germany
Italian to German
+ ...
Probably fixed in build 65 (although not mentioned in the notes) Nov 9, 2014

Hi,

it seems that this problem has gone away in build 65, together with a more responsive Predictive Typing, at least that's what my experiments show by playing with the settings.

Mike

pjg111
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Probably fixed in build 65 (although not mentioned in the notes) Nov 10, 2014

MikeTrans wrote:

Hi,

it seems that this problem has gone away in build 65, together with a more responsive Predictive Typing, at least that's what my experiments show by playing with the settings.

Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for your reply.

Actually I feel the same. The issue seems to have gone away since build 65.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sometimes No TB entries displayed in Build 64

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »