MemoQ & Multifultor – a lucky couple
Thread poster: Rolf Keller
Rolf Keller
Rolf Keller
Germany
Local time: 13:39
English to German
Sep 21, 2014

In the past MemoQ and Multifultor didn't get along well together. But now you can use Multifultor's unique lookup functions from within MemoQ – at last.

I've just tested this with MemoQ 2014 Build 51 and Multifultor 2.0.0.1 (NOT 2.0.0.0). Multifultor is FREEWARE.

Multifultor download (English, Español, Deutsch): See my profile.

Chunyi Chen
Chunyi Chen
United States
Local time: 04:39
English to Chinese
Thank you for the information Sep 22, 2014

Hi Rolf,

Thank you so much for the information. I just went to your profile, followed the link and downloaded the new version of Multifultor. The new icon layout looks pretty neat and tidy. I can't wait to test it when I work on my MemoQ projects.

I have to confess that I was lost when I was on your Wiki page in German. I am usually skeptical when it comes to Google Translate, but thanks to GT I was able to find the download link on your translated-into-English Wiki
... See more
Hi Rolf,

Thank you so much for the information. I just went to your profile, followed the link and downloaded the new version of Multifultor. The new icon layout looks pretty neat and tidy. I can't wait to test it when I work on my MemoQ projects.

I have to confess that I was lost when I was on your Wiki page in German. I am usually skeptical when it comes to Google Translate, but thanks to GT I was able to find the download link on your translated-into-English Wiki page:)

Thanks again for creating such a nice tool.

Chun-yi

Rolf Keller wrote:

In the past MemoQ and Multifultor didn't get along well together. But now you can use Multifultor's unique lookup functions from within MemoQ – at last.

I've just tested this with MemoQ 2014 Build 51 and Multifultor 2.0.0.1 (NOT 2.0.0.0). Multifultor is FREEWARE.

Multifultor download (English, Español, Deutsch): See my profile.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ & Multifultor – a lucky couple

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »