John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:52
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
Apr 23, 2014

Does memoQ train the selected Muse continuously while you work or only when you click "Retrain Muse"? Just interested to know how frequently it needs to be retrained?

Anthony Green
Anthony Green  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 01:52
Italian to English
+ ...
I wish it did Apr 23, 2014

retraining on the fly would be incredibly useful, as the same terms obviously often come up in a given document but memoQ does not as far as I can see do that.
It would be great if the developers were able to do that!

Wojciech_ (X)
Wojciech_ (X)
Poland
Local time: 01:52
English to Polish
+ ...
What I would like... May 5, 2014

... is the Predictive Typing feature to include larger chunks of words (up to a sentence, as it's done in WF Classic, Deja Vu, or in Trados via a paid plug-in), also from MT providers, as it can greatly speed up the translation process.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Muse training

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »