Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 22:21
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Both limits are automatic Feb 29, 2016

Josephine Cassar wrote:

But is the policy always followed? I mean unless someone points out that X has asked 10 questions without closing 10 or more of them, how does site staff keep account of questions asked and which remained closed? As I think there is also a rule that says a non-paying member cannot ask more that 1 or 2 questions per day but I am noticing that certain non-paying members are asking more than the allowed quota. That is easy to spot unlike when a member asks questions, receives valid answers but does not close questions. Someone, other than site staff, has to point this out to site staff.

Both limits (open question and number of questions posted by non-members) are automatically enforced.

Please note that non-members can ask up to 5 questions per day and up to 20 questions peer week.

Regards,
Enrique

Patricia Bowden
Patricia Bowden
Italy
Local time: 02:21
Member (2013)
Japanese to English
+ ...
What if all the rule are followed... Mar 25, 2016

I have a different question. What if a specific answer received 2 "agrees" and the asker awarded points for the best answer, but the question still seems to be open?

[update] Please ignore this post. I just found a way to check on the status of the question and it is closed. Thank you.

[Edited at 2016-03-25 19:58 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why do some questions never get closed?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »