right to left view problem
Thread poster: Kamelan
Kamelan
Kamelan
Iran
Sep 12, 2014

Hi guys,
I use Heartsome on me Linux mint machine, so I just have some question.

I drag and drop my source file into source directory, next thing I do, I right click on my source file and choose convert to Xliff files, then when a window appear, I choose UTF 8 (because I want to translate target file in Persian, and Persian language use UTF8) and hit convert button. when an xliff file appear in Xliff Folder, I just drag and drop it in the main window for translation.
bu
... See more
Hi guys,
I use Heartsome on me Linux mint machine, so I just have some question.

I drag and drop my source file into source directory, next thing I do, I right click on my source file and choose convert to Xliff files, then when a window appear, I choose UTF 8 (because I want to translate target file in Persian, and Persian language use UTF8) and hit convert button. when an xliff file appear in Xliff Folder, I just drag and drop it in the main window for translation.
but the source text appear in the right segment (my text is in English and English text must take place in left.)
so what should I do to replace my source segment and move it to left.

By the way is there any way to open and translate file more faster than I do? for example is there any method to automatically convert source file into xliff?
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

right to left view problem

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »